We are looking for an expert level PHP developer specializing in Codeigniter/Laravel framework. We need you to code high standard web application, in a timely and efficient way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
– Should have 3-5 yrs of relevant experience.
– Strong knowledge of Core PHP & Web Frameworks (working knowledge of Codeigniter is must and Laravel is an added advantage).
– Strong knowledge of Object Oriented PHP Programming.
– Good problem solving skills, Data structures and Algorithms.
– Understanding of MVC design patterns.
– Working knowledge in Web services, Payment Gateway and APIs and REST Integration.
– Expert level knowledge of working in Linux based environments.
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
Want to write your way to success?
You can literally do so.
Join Shield Watch’s enthusiastic team of writers to create content that users would love. Get in touch if you:
• Are passionate about good content
• Are capable of writing search engine optimized blogs and articles
• Are a grammar ninja
• Hold deadlines sacrosanct
• Are a team player
• Can take constructive criticism positively and are ready to accommodate suggestions
• Have two to three years of relevant experience. Freshers who meet the above criteria are also encouraged to apply
Brownie points if you are familiar with writing for the social media.
We are looking for a junior-level iOS developer to work on design, development of various products. As an iOS Engineer for Shield Watch, you will develop native/hybrid applications for the iPhone and iPad platform. Work will involve helping defining the product roadmap by collaborating with product management team, kick-ass coding, tackle challenges of a running and maintaining a real world. The developer will be involved in the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery & post launch support. Apps will be integrated closely with the different API/Web services.